The easiest way to move your Music from Spotify to Apple Music is by downloading and installing the Stamp Music app. This app copies every song and playlist in your Spotify library over to your Apple Music library. Free to try, small in-app purchase if you want to migrate all your data.
How to move your music
- Install the Stamp Music app.
- Login to Spotify within the app
- Choose Apple Music as the destination. The app will ask you for access to your Apple Music Library. Click Allow.
- Select the playlist or playlists you want to copy from Spotify to Apple Music
- Wait. This could take while depending on the size of your collection.
- Enjoy your Music.
Not an Apple Music subscriber yet? Support this blog by clicking this link and start a trial/subscribe.