I’m Thomas Verschoren, in case you want to know my name.
I turned my hobby into a full time job. Managing the Internal IT of an Apple Premium Reseller with the help of great tools like JAMF, Zendesk, OneLogin and GSuite. If I could do it all from an iPad I would.
I love IBM’s vision of WAAS. Workplace as a service. If we do our job right, we make the digital workplace of our colleagues enjoyable.
Problems are never issues, but just excuses to make improvements.
Just a few great tools I use daily.
- Backblaze - Cause nothing is worse than no backup
- Ulysses - Just an awesome text editor for iOS
- Zendesk - Customer Support done right.
- Squarespace - Simple self-hosted and managed blogging solution
- Siteground - Great hosting for a good price.
- GSuite - What else.
- 1Password - Keep your passwords secret. And your accounts safe.